Association Statute

In the famous assembly of December 27, 1958, at Caffè Biffi in Milan, in a friendly and joyful atmosphere, corroborated by the great passion for aerophilathelia, the 32 founding members, in addition to the company name, drew up a program of activities which then went on to inspire the drafting of the first company statute, the final text of which was communicated with circular letter no. 4 of March 14, 1959.

The statute was subsequently amended, but without substantial changes (as can be seen by consulting the original text attached hereto), demonstrating that the ideas and purposes that the association had expressed at the time of its foundation, are still accepted, with the appropriate adaptations, in today’s aerophilatelists.