The “LIBEREC 2022” international event, organized by the Union of Czech Philatelists, jointly with the Polar Post Hall and in collaboration with the Liberec Philatelic Circle, is worth mentioning.
It is a competition philatelic exhibition under the aegis of FEPA, the European Federation of Philatelic Associations, and also with the recognition of the FIP, the International Federation of Philately and with the wishes of the Governor of the Liberec Region Mr. Martin Puta.
The exhibition will be held from 13 to 16 October 2022, in LIBEREC (Czech Republic), in the rooms of the congress hall in the Wellness Hotel Babylon, where there will be 1,200 exhibition paintings.
Attached are the rules of the event (IREX) and below are the general terms for registering and subsequent obligations:
- January 31, 2022, last date for submitting requests for participation
- April 30, 2022 Notification of application acceptance
- May 15, 2020 make the payment
- July 1, 2022 Last date for receiving literature exhibitions
- 15 July 2022 Last date for sending the revised front pages and / or the synopsis and scans of the holdings
- September 30 delivery of the participations in competition at my home.
As regards the exhibition class, please refer to the website of the event, accessible through the following link:
Let’s say right away that the airphilately class is not present, but the Literature Class and the A Framework Class are present, the relative details of which are reported here:
- Class 8: Philatelic literature – only books published after December 31st, 2016 and catalogs published after January 1st 2020
- 8A Philatelic books and research articles (published after December 31st 2016)
- 8B Philatelic journals and periodicals (published after December 31st, 2019)
- 8C Catalogs 8C (published after December 31st, 2019)
- 8D 8D websites, software, other digital works
- 8E Polar Philately books and research papers (published after December 31st, 2016),
- 8F magazines, periodicals and catalogs (published after December 31st, 2019).
- Class 9: One Picture
- 9A Traditional Philately
- 9B Postal history
- 9C Thematic philately
- 9D Polar philately
The participations of classes 8A, 8B, 8C, 8E can be exhibited in paper or digital format. Class 9 participations must not represent the extract of a participation of several executives (5 or 8) already exposed, but be based on a restricted topic.
The Wellness Hotel Babylon is located at 415 Košická Street in Liberec and offers a capacity of over 1,000 beds with more than 400 rooms. The hotel offers single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, as well as luxury apartments. Guests of the exhibition will be offered 3 different types of accommodation in Superior rooms.
To book, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating STAMP EXHIBITION in order to take advantage of the discounted rate.
The Italian Commissioner of the Event, to whom requests to participate must be sent, is:
Dr. Claudio Ernesto Manzati
Via Cesare Pascarella, 5
Cell 339 8408189